25 MayPhysical Activity
Embedding a workplace wellbeing programme is key to promoting a positive workplace health culture, improving the health of your employees, increasing productivity and reducing absenteeism.
Our bespoke course combines the latest research with practical step by step guidance to make sure you and your colleagues build and maintain a wellbeing programme that lasts. Built on Health@Work’s ‘7 Cs of Wellbeing Design’ it covers everything from the how and why of wellbeing, through to mastering engagement, evaluating success and building for the future.
Topics / Areas Covered
Over this course you will cover:
- Understand why committed management and collaboration matters
- Discuss and review the value of existing data
- Understand what meaningful wellbeing data looks like
- Learn how to craft your plan
- Discuss incentives, supportive environments and consistent evaluation