The Wellbeing Champions training course helps your wellbeing team understand how to promote health and wellbeing in the workplace and enables them to support your overarching wellbeing strategy.
They’ll learn how to engage your employees in wellbeing initiatives and understand how to use expert interventions to embed healthier wellbeing practices throughout your organisation.
Topics / Areas Covered
Over this course you will cover:
- Conducting wellbeing culture audits
- Behaviour change interventions
- Effective communication on health interventions
- Overcoming workplace barriers to wellbeing communication
- Workplace wellbeing calendar design
- Wellbeing campaign implementation
- Wellbeing programme evaluation