Every woman will transition through menopause, yet each will experience menopause differently. Many women are uneducated about the menopause and the debilitating effect it can have on all aspects of their lives. But it doesn’t need to be that way. With the right education and support, women can feel more equipped to deal with the menopause.
As the menopause is rarely spoken about, misconceptions exist. Through shared information and storytelling, women feel more equipped to make better-informed decisions. Providing a safe environment to talk about everything that is menopause-related, the menopause lounge gives women a voice and more importantly a listening ear, supported by education, guidance and signposting to achieve the best outcome for everyone. It’s important for your employees to know they are not alone.
Topics / Areas Covered
Over this course we will cover:
- The menopause – symptoms, triggers, and misconceptions.
- Coping tools and strategies for at work and home.
- Health and lifestyle choices.
- Resources and guidance to enable those struggling to seek expert help.
- Conversation frameworks – line managers, co-workers, partners, GP’s.
- Let’s talk menopause!