Managing stress is all about taking charge: taking charge of your thoughts, your emotions, your schedule, your environment, and the way you deal with problems.
The ultimate goal is a balanced life, with time for work, relationships, relaxation, and fun with the resilience to hold up under pressure and meet challenges head on. This course combines peer reviewed research while providing employees with practical interventions to help manage day to day stress.
Topics / Areas Covered
Over this course you will cover:
- The Definition of stress
- The fight or flight response
- The downside and upside of stress
- Cognitive restructuring
- Practical solutions for stress
- Personal stress management
- Mindset tools and resources