25 MayPhysical Activity
Our Health & Wellbeing for Leaders course is designed to equip leaders and managers with knowledge and skills that can influence workplace culture. This will include an understanding of their workforce and will illustrate how their own behaviours can affect the wellbeing of their employees.
The course focuses on the management skills required to alleviate factors that may impact on the wellbeing of the workforce and factors that will positively enhance, promote, support and encourage good health and wellbeing.
Topics / Areas Covered
Over this course you will cover:
- Recognising the importance of health in the workplace
- The importance of effective communication particularly for a leader
- Gaining an understanding of teams and how to promote employee wellbeing
- Understanding the impact of lifestyle factors and practical wellbeing interventions
- Embedding health and wellbeing interventions
- Evaluating health and wellbeing outcomes