The Menopause Wellness Plan: Nutrition and Lifestyle Interventions for Optimal Health is a course designed to provide women with the tools and knowledge necessary to manage their menopause symptoms through nutrition and lifestyle interventions.
Topics / Areas Covered
Over this course you will cover:
- Understanding the physiology of menopause
- The impact of nutrition on menopause symptoms
- The role of physical activity in menopause management
- Stress management techniques for menopause
- Strategies for improving sleep during menopause