The Mental Wellbeing for Leaders and Managers course aims to teach those in management roles or similar the supporting principles and practices of mental health.
The course combines the latest research with practical guidance to ensure managers are equipped with the knowledge and skillset to implement effective interventions that helps foster safe psychological workplace practices.
The interactive session utilises keystone teaching techniques to cater to various learning styles. Sessions are structured to encourage participation through open discussion, group participation, self-reflection, collaborative activities and Q&A sessions.
Topics / Areas Covered
Over this course you will cover:
- Mental wellbeing overview: where are we today?
- Why prevention is in everyone’s best interest
- Current wellbeing challenges and opportunities.
- Importance of good mental health and self-care and group care best practices
- Uncovering opportunities within your own role to destigmatise mental health
- Creating mental health supporting practices for the workplace
- The Talk, Listen and Care mental wellbeing support method