This training course is designed to help employees improve their financial wellbeing and the relationship they have with their money.
Financial wellbeing can be defined as being in a state of financial security that gives people choice in their career and the freedom to enjoy life –as well as the ability to provide for family and loved ones and feel secure in their financial future.
In this course, we will look at financial wellbeing in more detail: why it is important and what healthy financial wellbeing looks like, as well as giving your employees practical tips to help them look after their money better and be more confident when it comes to their finances.
Topics/ Areas covered
Over this course you will cover:
- Why financial wellbeing matters
- The causes of poor financial wellbeing
- What good financial wellbeing looks like
- How you can improve financial wellbeing
- Tips to help you manage your money
- The different financial products available
- How to build a simple financial plan